Our work is made possible by generous donors like you. Every gift, large or small, makes a difference in the lives of the 2,600 children, youth and adults who utilize BCNC services every year!
There are many ways to give to BCNC. If you have questions, call the Development Department at 617-603-2538.
Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center, Inc. (BCNC) is a tax-exempt organization (EIN #23-7209691) under section 501(c)3. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by the law.
Give by Mail
Write a check payable to “BCNC” and mail it to: BCNC, Development Department, 885 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111
Make a secure online gift with a debit or credit card.
Giving is easy when you set-up a monthly recurring donation with your credit card. It’s convenient, customizable and environmentally friendly. Even a $15 monthly donation adds up and is a reliable source of support to BCNC.
Give by Phone
Call Carmen Chan, Director of Development, at 617-603-2538.
Matching Gift - Double your gift
Many companies match charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. The process is usually as simple as filling out a form to request the match.
Please check with your Human Resources Department, or enter your company name here, to see if it offers a Matching Gift Program.
Give Appreciated Stock
Donating appreciated stocks offers significant tax benefits. BCNC has a wire-transfer account with Fidelity Investments. Please contact Carmen Chan, Director of Development at 617-603-2538 to ensure proper handling. You will need the following information for the transfer.
Account Number: Z75-921459
DTC Number: 0226
Workplace Giving - Pre-Tax Giving
If you are a public employee with the City of Boston, Commonwealth of Massachusetts or federal government, you can select BCNC as your charity of choice and make a pre-tax payroll donation. Below are BCNC’s charity codes:
- City of Boston Employees Charitable Campaign (Charity Code: 3503)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employee Charitable Campaign (Charity Code: 111222)
- Combined Federal Campaign (Charity Code 52263)
Some companies also offer workplace giving programs that allow employees to opt for a payroll deduction to a charity of their choice. Please check with your Human Resources Department.
Vehicle Donation Program
Why not donate your old car AND support children, adults, and families in our community? It's fast, easy, and no cost to you! BCNC has partnered with V-DAC (Vehicle Donation to Any Charity) to offer this program that benefits both the donor and our organization.
Other Ways to Give – Shop for a Cause
Now you can give to BCNC while shopping, at no extra cost to you.
For every purchase you make on Amazon.com, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your purchase towards BCNC. Sign up here or follow the instructions below:
1. Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ and sign-in to your Amazon account.
2. You will be prompted to choose a spotlight charity or “pick your own charitable organization” at the bottom of the page. In this search box, search “BCNC”
3. The first option should be “Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center, Inc.” Select this charity and begin shopping!
Goodshop and Goodsearch
Shop though Goodshop and benefit BCNC at no cost to you! Goodshop’s donation amount will vary between 1-30% of your total purchase amount. In addition, every time you use Goodsearch as your search engine, a penny will be donated to BCNC. Follow the instructions below to get set-up:
1. Create an account at goodseach.com
2. Go to www.goodsearch.com/choosecause and search for BCNC.
3. The first option would be “Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center, Inc.” Select this charity and shop/search the web as you normally would!