What is the Family Network?
If you were a part of any BCNC programs, including Acorn, Red Oak, Oak Street Youth Center, Recreation, English classes or others, you are a member of the BCNC family! The BCNC Family Network is made up of former participants, volunteers, and staff members. No matter when you last passed through BCNC’s doors, you are welcome to join the Family Network.
Why should I join?
- Reminisce with other former participants, volunteers, and staff;
- Reconnect and share your updates; and
- Receive news, job and volunteer opportunities, and member-exclusive invitations to events and activities.
What are the Benefits?
Family Network members will:
- Receive invitations and discounts to BCNC events and activities;
- Have an expanded network of lifelong friends, mentors, teachers and fellow BCNC Family Network members;
- Have access to career opportunities and resources from BCNC and BCNC partners; and
- Receive updates on community happenings.