12:00 PM - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Art-Making Activities | Classrooms
- 1:00-4:00 pm - Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- 1:00-3:00 pm - Boston Artist-In-Residence, Salvador Jiménez-Flores
Performances | Theater
- 1:30 pm - Chu Ling Dance Academy
- 2:00 pm - Chinese Opera featuring Kwong Dung Musical Club
- 2:30 pm - Gene Shinozaki, Beatboxer
- 3:00 pm - Handel and Haydn Society Musicians: Lena Wong, violin, and Sarah Freiberg, cello
- 4:00 pm - Musical Performance, Workshop & Lecture: "Kevin So Brings it Back Home"
Exhibitions | Gallery
- 1:00-5:00 pm Mei Ching’s Fantasies of Spring and Wen-Ti Tsen's “INSIDE/OUTSIDE: Portrait of Vivian Lee”
- 5:00-7:00 PM - Artist Reception
These events are open to all ages! Click here to RSVP.
Directions: The Pao Arts Center is located in the One Greenway building, 99 Kneeland Street. For GPS driving directions, use 66 Hudson Street, Boston, MA 02111. From Hudson Street, walk up the stairs and across the deck to the 99 Albany Street entrance. The public parking garage entrance is on Hudson Street. The Pao Arts Center is accessible by the MBTA green, red, and orange lines.
Contact: Cynthia Woo
BCNC is proud to be part of ArtWeek Boston.