ESOL for Parents and Caregivers
ESOL for Parents and Caregivers is a free English class for parents and caregivers of K-12 children in the Boston Public Schools (BPS) system. This class is funded by English for New Bostonians.
What You Will Learn:
- Understanding the Boston Public Schools (BPS) system
- Communicating with teachers, parents, and children
- How to support your children’s learning
Time: Wednesdays and Fridays, 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Length: September 2018 – June 2019
- Be a parent or caregiver of a K-12 child in the public-school system
- Basic English level
- Priority to Boston residents
How to Apply: Go to BCNC Boston (38 Ash St, Boston).
For More Information: Fred Bennett: 617-635-5129 x1029 (Mandarin Chinese, French, & English)